Frequently Asked Questions
Over the years, our customer support has received several questions that are asked frequently. Here’s our answers to these common questions.
1) What is the purpose of TopFiveAdvisor?
Our goal is to help you find the best-rated and most reliable services and products available. Whether you need web hosting, online PC backup, a good WordPress theme or anything else, we’re helping you make an informed decision. Not only that, but we love user reviews and publish them on our reviews so that you can compare what we say versus what others are experiencing.
2) I noticed that some people have their face or icon that appear in their review. How do I get my face to appear in my reviews on TopFiveawards?
Our site integrates with Gravatar. All you need to do is go to Gravatar.com and “Create Your Own Gravatar.” As long as you use the same email address that you’ve used to review a product here, your image will appear. We only allow G and PG rated icons to appear on the site.
3) Are the reviews submitted by users considered when placing products in your top 5 lists?
Yes. When we notice a higher volume of positive or negative reviews, it will reflect in our revised editor ratings which effects product or service placement on the site. Your input matters!
4) How do I get my product and/or service listed on TopFiveAdvisor? How do I advertise?
Please review our Advertisers page. At the bottom of the page, submit your request for product inclusion.
5) I’m having a problem with a product I purchased through this website. How do I get support?
Please find the product on TopFiveAdvisor and use the “View” or “Order” links to be taken to the vendor website. On the vendor website, find a Support link on the top or bottom of the page and submit a request for support there.
Although we will try to accommodate you with your questions, usually we will send you a link to the vendor website for support if we don’t know or can’t find an answer to your issue.
6) I’m having a problem with this website. I’m seeing errors or display issues and would like to report it. How?
On our contact page, select “Report a Site Problem” as your Purpose of Email. Please include a link to the problem page as well as a description of the problem you are having. Thanks for your report, we appreciate it very much!
7) How do I register an account on Top Five Advisor?
Sorry, we do not allow visitors to register accounts. The only way to get an account with us is to become part of our team of writers and contributors.
8) How do I write for Top Five Advisor? I’d like to join your team!
We’re always looking for reviewers and writers who are experts in their field/niche. Check out our Top Five Advisor Company page for more information and an application form.